Asking Price: $11,900
Key Car Facts
- Model Year: 1970
- Odometer: Not Listed
- Engine: 8 Cylinders
- Transmission: Manual
- Condition: Excellent
- City/Area: Fountain Valley
- State/Region: California
- Contact Name: De
- Phone: (720) 476-8425
- Email: Send Message
More Details & Pictures
A Widebody, stroker v8, nitrous injected, custom built monster of a Datsun. Avert your eyes and keep your filthy hands to yourself…it wants to eat your face!
I am selling my 1970 Datsun 240z Hotrod!
It is an absolute beast, and a real joy to drive! More smiles per gallon than you can count.
This car has been built to the nines for maximum fun. It is a registered and “street legal” car. It gets respect and admiration (and fear) everywhere I take it.
1. Chevy 383 stroker motor. Forged internals, high rev cam, hardened valve seats, Edelbrock manifold and Holley double pumper carb. Long tube headers.
2. Muncie 4spd manual trans, hydraulic clutch, B&M shifter
3. Wilwood brake master cylinder, line lock, and brand new brakes
4. Turbo 300zx Posi rear end
5. Firestone drag slicks on super cup wheels
6. Quick ratio steering rack and ball joint steering unit
7. ZR1 corvette Italian leather steering wheel on a quick release hub.
8. A real authentic 1970’s Cook wide body kit in excellent shape
9. Full coil over suspension with extra springs
10. Peugeot ralley convex headlights (ultra rare) mod.
11. Custom made nerf bar.
12. Custom made in-floor-foam filled fuel cell.
13. Full stainless steel exhaust with magnaflow mufflers.
14. Custom rear strut tower brace
15. Racing harness for driver and passenger
16. Driveshaft safety hoop
There is more I am sure. The bottom line is that this is the most epic Datsun you will ever see for this price!
It has a clean California title and current tags. Come buy it before it’s gone. No lowballers or time wasters. Do not even THINK about a test drive unless I have cash in hand. 720 476 8425
Thanks and have a blessed day!