***Please note this ad is a repost
Key Car Facts
-Model Year: 1971
-Odometer: Not Listed
-Condition: Rolling Chassis
-Location: Augusta, Georgia
-Asking Price: $600
Original Content From Ad: Here is a rolling chassis ready for you to start from scratch. Why pay thousands of dollars for half decent looking car, only to find that the frame rails, floors, etc. Are toast once you start poking around?
This car is ready for a new beginning. It is perfect to build a race car, rotisserie restoration, lemons car…
– no title–bill of sale only
– beautiful enkei hr385 wheels and decent tires, 235s
– no engine
– no gas tank
– has glass: hatch, driver’s door, both quarter windows (no windshield)
– 4 speed transmission–moves through the gears with no-name shifter
– full suspension except rear half shafts
– original r-180 rear diff
– solid framerails (better than my own 240z)
-needs patches in floors or floor pans
– heater core, wiper motor, brake booster, clutch master cylinder original/intact
– solid spare tire well
– hatch / hatch area has some rust…Not too bad
– some bondo was used before the blue paint job (small areas in doors, hatch, rear wheel arches
I have many extra parts available for purchase at pickup. Ready to bolt in l24, multiple e31, p79 heads, air cleaner, su carbs, intakes, starters, distributor, 280zx turbo setup, headers, much more. I literally have every part available to put this car together.
Imagine how many hours it would take to bring a car down to this level to build it the way you’d like.
Local pickup only.
I’d hate to scrap such a viable project.
May trade for other datsun, subaru, american classic cars / parts.